- Scope/ Application
- Introduction to product quality Assurance
- Warranty Period
- What is covered under Warranty
- What is not covered under warranty
- What will be done to correct the problem
- How to obtain Warranty Service
- Do and Don’ts of Mattress Care
- What are the do’s
- Want are the don’ts
Standard operating procedure (SOP) has been written to: Identify the procedure for ensuring that the mattresses are returned and repaired according to the standard and safety procedure both for the Matnaflex and the client.
This Standard Operating procedure (SOP) relates to the following staff and groups who may be involved in mattress warranty.
- Matnaflex Production
- Matnaflex Customer Care
- Matnaflex Quality Control Team
- And customers/Clients
Matnaflex Quality Assurance:
Matna flex warrants that your mattress would be free from defects in material and workmanship as described in our warranty. And warranty does not apply to damages from normal wear and tear during usage
This warranty is valid for: 3/5/8 /10Years from the date of purchase for matnaflex mattress by the original purchaser. If your mattress is repaired or replaced this limited warranty will not be renewed or extended. Below schedule state our warranty policy.
What is covered under warranty?
Sagging or body impression greater than 1.5inch (3.81cm) Spring or inner mechanism torn out, loose, protruded through the fabric or padding Raw materials used shifted or bunched out.
What is not covered under warranty?
This warranty does not apply to and excludes: Consumer firmness/comfort preference.
- Normal changes in softness or recovery time of high density foams, including memory foam, due to normal use, temperature, or humidity.
- Normal body impression(s) below 1.5 inch
- Consumer bed height/weight preference.
- Cover (fabric), guards and handles.
- Corner guards.
- Bent border/grid wires caused by bending or incorrectly moving the mattress and base or sitting on the edge of the sleep set.
- Abuse, Burns cuts or tears will void your warranty.
- Vermin (bedbugs, lice, cockroach etc.) infestations. Smells resulting from hair or body oil will void your warranty.
- Mattresses or foundations displaying stains or soil that reasonably indicates the presence of potentially dangerous bodily fluids, blood borne pathogens or other substances that could cause injury.
- Mattresses used with an inadequate foundation and/or support system.
- Damage result from delivery, handling, set-up, or assembly by customer or outside contractor.
- Damage resulted in fabric by humidity caused because of using the mattress without un-wrapping the plastic cover.
What will be done to correct the problem?
Matnaflex will examine the product and decide if it’s covered under this warranty. Matnaflex will then, at its choice, either repair the defective product or replace with the same or a comparable product. In case the item is no longer manufactured by matnaflex, it will provide appropriate replacement at its own desecrations
- How to obtain Warranty Service?
- In the event of Service, contact (+974-44601356/+974-44603677)with the request
- Kindly present a copy of original invoice/delivery order and the production code reference mentioned on your warranty certificate in order to validate your warranty.
- Do and Don’ts of Mattress Care.
- Retain the Proof of Purchase-To Obtain service warranty
- Do air out your new mattress in well-ventilated area, plastic wrapping has to be removed before using the mattress.
- Replace the foundation when purchasing a new mattress. An old foundation may not providesufficientsupport.it may appear that your new mattress is sagging when it is really the foundation , which supports the mattress
- If used with a foundation, use a frame that provides rigid center support as well as support for the head, foot, and sides. For any queen or king frame that does not have a metal center support, you must use at least 5 hardwood or metal slats (1" x 4") and add legs to the 3 center slats. By not providing a sufficient supportive frame, damage can occur to the product that will void your warranty
- If used without a foundation (e.g. with a platform bed), add a solid platform on top of any open slatted mattress support system in which the spaces between the slats are greater than 2 inches (5 centimeters). Hardboard, plywood, particle board or a similar material, inserted between the mattress and the slatted platform, supporting the entire surface of the mattress will provide appropriate support. Use of an open slatted mattress support system in which the spaces between the slats are greater than 2 inches (5 centimeters), without the addition of a solid platform, will damage your mattress and void your warranty.
- Use a protector pad on your mattress at all times to protect the condition of your mattress and preserve your warranty rights. Matnaflex reserves the right to refuse service and void the warranty if the mattress or foundation is in an unsanitary condition, if the mattress or foundation has evidence of damage from liquid penetration or use of cleaning fluids, or whenever the product failure is caused by factors other than defective workmanship or materials.
- If you need to move your mattress, carton or bag it and carry it on its side to avoid damage.
- Regularly rotate your mattress UPSIDE DOWN every 6 months and side by side every 3 weeks to minimize body impressions
- Keep your mattress dry moisture pressure and temperature inside a mattress will produce unwanted mold and mildew
- Vacuum your mattress regularly to maintain hygiene and to avoid allergies
- Do not fold, bend, stand or jump on product as damage can occur.it was not build for that kind of weight concentration or abuse.
- Do not use cleaning fluids or any type of fabric protection application on your mattress; it may damage some of the materials.
- If your Matnaflex product contains memory (viscoelastic) foam, do not use a heating pad or electric blanket.
- Don’t eat in bed. Food spillage and stains might be difficult to clean or remove and may void the warranty
- Do not remove or discard the white warranty labels or the production label. These labels serve as a means of identification to establish your warranty rights. If you choose to remove the labels, keep them in a safe place.
- DO NOT SMOKE IN BED OR USE OPEN FLAMES (e.g. candles, lighters, matches) ON OR NEAR YOUR BED.
- Do not use handles for lifting. Handles are provided to assist in positioning the mattress on the foundation. Using the handles to carry the mattress may tear the fabric.